Thursday, September 27, 2018
The Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
633 E. Cabrillo Blvd.
Santa Barbara, CA
Special Guest Speaker Brenda Feigen, Activist and Attorney
VIP Reception: 11:00AM / Luncheon: 11:30-1:30PM
For more information, please contact Paige Van Tuyl or call (805) 963-4757 ext. 19.
Brenda Feigen, Esq.
Activist, attorney, constitutional scholar, and film and television producer, Brenda Feigen co-founded Ms. Magazine and co-founded the ACLU’s Women’s Rights Project with now Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She was also National Vice President of NOW and a co-founder of the National Women’s Political Caucus. Ms. Feigen appears in the recent hit CNN documentary, “RBG”, about her friend and colleague Justice Ginsburg.
- Margo and Jeff Barbakow
- Women Connect4Good Foundation
- GE Foundation
- Margareta Jamner
- Natalie Orfalea
- Diane Zipperstein, Dale Nissenson, Robin Cerf
- Marcia and John Mike Cohen
- Stina Hans and Joel Kreiner
- Hub International Insurance Services Inc.
- Montecito Bank & Trust
- Maryan Schall
- Kathy Scroggs, CPA
- Sally and Richard Arnold
- Leslie Brtek and Cathi Lamberti
- Fielding Graduate University, Katrina Rogers
- Connie and Richard Kennelly
- Nancy and Mark Leffert
- Pamme Mickelson and Steve Windhager
- Nasif Hicks Harris & Co, Jody Dolan Holehouse
- Lois and Bill Rosen
Carissa Belmont, Rachel Johnson, Betsy Manger, Diane McQuarie, Lois Rosen, Sarah Stokes, and Meredith Tynes