THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING GIRLS AND WOMEN’S RIGHTS AT OUR 2018 CELEBRATION LUNCHEON!
Thursday, September 27, 2018, The Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
Special Guest Speaker Brenda Feigen
The date for the 2019 luncheon will be announced soon.
For more information, please contact Paige Van Tuyl or call (805) 963-4757 ext. 19.
Brenda Feigen, Esq.
Activist, attorney, constitutional scholar, and film and television producer, Brenda Feigen co-founded Ms. Magazine and co-founded the ACLU’s Women’s Rights Project with now Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She was also National Vice President of NOW and a co-founder of the National Women’s Political Caucus. Ms. Feigen appears in the recent critically-acclaimed CNN documentary, RBG, about the legal legacy of her friend and colleague, Justice Ginsburg.
- Margo and Jeff Barbakow
- Women Connect4Good Foundation
- Susan Budinger
- GE Foundation
- Margareta Jamner
- Bunnin Chevrolet and Cadillac
- Perri Harcourt
- Diane McQuarie and Paul Wilson
- Natalie Orfalea Foundation
- Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Diane Zipperstein, Dale Nissenson, Robin Cerf
- Mosher Foundation
- CenCal Health
- Marcia and John Mike Cohen
- Stina Hans and Joel Kreiner
- Hub International Insurance Services Inc.
- SBCC Foundation
- Montecito Bank & Trust
- Maryan Schall
- Wallin Studios, Kathy Scroggs and Lawrence Wallin
- All For Animals, Diana Brelsford and Karen Stevens
- Sally and Richard Arnold
- Leslie Brtek and Cathi Lamberti
- Ani Casillas
- Fielding Graduate University, Katrina Rogers
- Lorna Hedges
- Pat Jones
- Connie and Richard Kennelly
- Nancy and Mark Leffert
- Barbara Lowes
- Pamme Mickelson and Steve Windhager
- Nasif Hicks Harris & Co, Jody Dolan Holehouse
- Suzanne Peck
- Anna and Michael Probstel
- Lois and Bill Rosen
- Santa Barbara Airport
- Irene Stone
- Caroline Thompson
- Patsy Tisch
- Merryl and Chuck Zegar
Carissa Belmont, Rachel Johnson, Betsy Manger, Diane McQuarie, Lois Rosen, Sarah Stokes, and Meredith Tynes